SOUTHEASTERN ASSOCIATION OF TAX ADMINISTRATORS
Organized in 1951, the Southeastern Association of Tax Administrators (SEATA) membership consists of the twelve (12) tax administration agencies of the states of Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia and West Virginia. As a 501(c)(6) organization, the purpose of the Association is to promote cooperation among the Southeastern states in taxation and tax related matters, to exchange ideas on tax administration and to share information which might be of benefit to the members of the Association.
- We held an online preview of the SEATA 2021 Conference on Wednesday, June 3rd. Click here to access a recording of the morning session. Click here to access a recording of the afternoon sessions.
- We are going to be LIVE AND IN-PERSON. Coast to SEATA 2021 at the fabulous Beau Rivage in Biloxi Mississippi, June 27 - 30, 2021. Click here to register now!
- We are currently accepting new Industry Council Membership applications. Contact Charlie Helms for additional information.
- Click here to access presentations from the Reimagined SEATA 2020 Annual Conference.
- Click Here to access Government Actions - COVID-19, A Guide to Federal, State and Local Responses published by Faegre Drinker
- 10/10/2019: SEATA's new address is:
Attn: Charlie Helms
65 Glen Road, Suite 271,
Garner, NC 29529