SOUTHEASTERN ASSOCIATION OF TAX ADMINISTRATORS
Organized in 1951, the Southeastern Association of Tax Administrators (SEATA) membership consists of the twelve (12) tax administration agencies of the states of Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia and West Virginia. As a 501(c)(6) organization, the purpose of the Association is to promote cooperation among the Southeastern states in taxation and tax related matters, to exchange ideas on tax administration and to share information which might be of benefit to the members of the Association.
- The SCDOR has three openings in their Policy division – Senior Tax Policy Analyst, Tax Policy Manager, and Senior Tax Policy Manager. They’re looking for folks with relevant tax, accounting, and policy experience to help our Policy team interpret and communicate South Carolina tax laws and regulations to taxpayers and tax professionals. Apply: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/sc/scdor
- We held an online preview of the SEATA 2021 Conference on Wednesday, June 3rd. Click here to access a recording of the morning session. Click here to access a recording of the afternoon sessions.
- We are going to be LIVE AND IN-PERSON. Coast to SEATA 2021 at the fabulous Beau Rivage in Biloxi Mississippi, June 27 - 30, 2021. Click here to register now!
- We are currently accepting new Industry Council Membership applications. Contact Charlie Helms for additional information.
- Quatloos is an interesting website that reviews and debunks many financial and tax scams.
- Click here to access presentations from the Reimagined SEATA 2020 Annual Conference.
- Click Here to access Government Actions - COVID-19, A Guide to Federal, State and Local Responses published by Faegre Drinker
- 10/10/2019: SEATA's new address is:
Attn: Charlie Helms
65 Glen Road, Suite 271,
Garner, NC 29529