SOUTHEASTERN ASSOCIATION OF TAX ADMINISTRATORS
Organized in 1951, the Southeastern Association of Tax Administrators (SEATA) membership consists of the twelve (12) tax administration agencies of the states of Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia and West Virginia. As a 501(c)(6) organization, the purpose of the Association is to promote cooperation among the Southeastern states in taxation and tax related matters, to exchange ideas on tax administration and to share information which might be of benefit to the members of the Association.
- 8/16/2019: SEATA Executive Director Job Opportunity Announcement has been added.
- 8/16/2019: The list of the SEATA Industry Council members for 2018-19 has been updated.
- 8/15/2019: The SEATA Constitution & Bylaws were amended.
- 7/16/2019: The list of SEATA officers for 2019-20 has been updated.
- 7/16/2019: The 2019 conference presentations are now available.
- 7/2/2018: The new SEATA website is live. SEATA 2019 information has been posted as well.