SOUTHEASTERN ASSOCIATION OF TAX ADMINISTRATORS
Organized in 1951, the Southeastern Association of Tax Administrators (SEATA) membership consists of the twelve (12) tax administration agencies of the states of Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia and West Virginia. As a 501(c)(6) organization, the purpose of the Association is to promote cooperation among the Southeastern states in taxation and tax related matters, to exchange ideas on tax administration and to share information which might be of benefit to the members of the Association.
- 7/16/2019: The 2019 conference presentations are now available.
- 6/30/2019: The Continuing Education Information page has been created.
- 5/17/2019: The Conference Program has been updated with additional details.
- 7/30/2018: The list of officers for 2018-19 has been updated.
- 7/2/2018: The new SEATA website is live. SEATA 2019 information has been posted as well. Additional information will be posted later this week.