SOUTHEASTERN ASSOCIATION OF TAX ADMINISTRATORS
Organized in 1951, the Southeastern Association of Tax Administrators (SEATA) membership consists of the twelve (12) tax administration agencies of the states of Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia and West Virginia. As a 501(c)(6) organization, the purpose of the Association is to promote cooperation among the Southeastern states in taxation and tax related matters, to exchange ideas on tax administration and to share information which might be of benefit to the members of the Association.
- Click here to register for the Reimagined SEATA 2020 Annual Conference, August 24-28, 2020!
- Click Here to access Government Actions - COVID-19, A Guide to Federal, State and Local Responses published by Faegre Drinker
- To track information about the Coronavirus, Click Here to access WorldOMeter
- 7/16/2019: The 2019 conference presentations are now available.
- 10/10/2019: SEATA's new address is:
Attn: Charlie Helms
65 Glen Road, Suite 271,
Garner, NC 29529