SOUTHEASTERN ASSOCIATION OF TAX ADMINISTRATORS
Organized in 1951, the Southeastern Association of Tax Administrators (SEATA) membership consists of the twelve (12) tax administration agencies of the states of Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia and West Virginia. As a 501(c)(6) organization, the purpose of the Association is to promote cooperation among the Southeastern states in taxation and tax related matters, to exchange ideas on tax administration and to share information which might be of benefit to the members of the Association.
- Presentations and other materials have been published from the SEATA 2023 meeting. If you attended, you hav access to the materials. Click here to learn more!
- The Tennessee Department of Revenue is looking for a statistical analyst. Click here to learn more about this opportunity and apply.
- Registration is open for SEATA 2023, to be held July 16 - 19, 2023 in Little Rock Arkansas! Click here to learn more and register for this must attend event!
- We are currently accepting new Industry Council Membership applications. Contact Charlie Helms for additional information.
- Quatloos is an interesting website that reviews and debunks many financial and tax scams.
- 10/10/2019: SEATA's new address is:
Attn: Charlie Helms
65 Glen Road, Suite 271,
Garner, NC 29529