SOUTHEASTERN ASSOCIATION OF TAX ADMINISTRATORS
Organized in 1951, the Southeastern Association of Tax Administrators (SEATA) membership consists of the twelve (12) tax administration agencies of the states of Alabama, Arkansas, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Mississippi, North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Virginia and West Virginia. As a 501(c)(6) organization, the purpose of the Association is to promote cooperation among the Southeastern states in taxation and tax related matters, to exchange ideas on tax administration and to share information which might be of benefit to the members of the Association.
- Call For Presentations: We are currently accepting presentation proposals for SEATA 2021, planned for June 27 - 30, 2021 at the Beau Rivage in Biloxi Mississippi. The deadline for presentation submissions is March 15, 2021. The conference registration website will be posted in April 2021.
- We are currently accepting new Industry Council Membership applications. Contact Charlie Helms for additional information.
- John Martin presented, Tax Administration in a Post Pandemic World on Monday August 24th at 10:00 am ET. Download SIR's COVID-19 Trends - Tax Impact.
- Click here to access presentations from the Reimagined SEATA 2020 Annual Conference.
- Click Here to access Government Actions - COVID-19, A Guide to Federal, State and Local Responses published by Faegre Drinker
- 7/16/2019: The 2019 conference presentations are now available.
- 10/10/2019: SEATA's new address is:
Attn: Charlie Helms
65 Glen Road, Suite 271,
Garner, NC 29529